Do you know any good graphics settings/tweaks site?

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I tried Geforce Experience, it's not bad, but I like these "in-depth" guides better, I think I can get better results using these. (Also, You don't need to have an NV card to access the page.)

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Yeah, changing the .ini files, or a comparison between the in-game graphic settings (eg. low-med-high), and the fps increase/decrease between them, or unofficial patches/recommended mods for a game - anything we should do before playing a just-bought game for the best experience.

For example look at this Witcher 2 guide (https://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/guides/witcher-2-tweak-guide#10), we can change the "TextureMemoryBudget=" setting in the .ini file. Now I remember playing Witcher 2 with a GTX 750 Ti, which had 2 GB of VRAM. When I changed this setting to "TextureMemoryBudget=1350" , my FPS skyrocketed from ~30 to ~70! Even the GPU and CPU usage has decreased by ~20%. I did this because I noticed using MSI Afterburner that the game only used about 800 MB of VRAM before. It used ~1800 MB after that.
Also, there is an NVIDIA guide about Watch Dogs, You can get pretty good results with that too.

Of course the changes aren't always that dramatic, but in my experience it's alway worth spending some time to set up the games before playing.
That youtube channel is good too (altough as I saw they really try to maximize performance at the cost of anything), thanks.

Sorry for my english, I'm at B2 level now.

TRENDING THREADS