Question Distortion of graphics + dots on the monitor. What to do?

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone! I recently downloaded a game called Detroit: Become Human. I go and here it is! I play for a couple of minutes, then the graphics start to squint, the whole screen turns red and multi-colored dots run across the dial. Other games don't have this, so the monitor isn't the problem. No, I really want to play, but suddenly it's something with a video card and I'm worried. If anything, here are the characteristics:
AMD RYZEN 7 2700
GT 1030
16GB of RAM
The monitor is brand new
The computer was bought a little over half a year ago. Help me please!

Hi! I can only give some general tips that may help out.

Monitor the temperature on your card, is it overheating? it should stay under 90C but ideally 80c would be better for its lifespan. You ucan use something like HWInfo or GPUz you need to know how hot is it while you are playing the game, so run it in the background.

Reinstall the latest graphics drivers to your machine. Do a clean install like here.

What other games do you play that don't affect the game?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Hi! I can only give some general tips that may help out.

Monitor the temperature on your card, is it overheating? it should stay under 90C but ideally 80c would be better for its lifespan. You ucan use something like HWInfo or GPUz you need to know how hot is it while you are playing the game, so run it in the background.

Reinstall the latest graphics drivers to your machine. Do a clean install like here.

What other games do you play that don't affect the game?
I play rdr2, gta 5, cs go, hearts of iron iv and everything is fine with them. Well, thanks a lot for the advice!