Diablo 4 vs. AMD Radeon R9 200series

May 25, 2023
Visit site
Hey I was hoping to get info from someone who understands this stuff better than me as according to my research it could be close so im not sure if this GPU could run Diablo4.
I bought a PS5 just for diablo but I didnt know mouse and keyboard isnt supported so now I have to figure out if my PC can run it before I know what console to buy the game for, any input is appreciated!
This is my basic hardware :
AMD Radeon R9 200series
AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
8GB RAM

Minimum Requirements

Processor: Intel® Core i5-2500K or AMD™ FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ R9 280
DirectX®: Version 12
Storage: SSD with 90 GB available space
Internet: Broadband Connection

Unsure if your CPU is good enough, its possible the 8350 was the oldest CPU they had, and an 8320 might be fine.

Which GPU? as you can see, minimum is a 280 but once again that might be just what they had

Its not going to run it at same res as PS5 could run. Also, its unclear what resolution they are running it at on Minimum

You need a new PC... in general, not specifically for this game. Yours is getting a little past it. No offence :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
May 25, 2023
Visit site
Yeah for sure its very outdated as I played old games for the last 5 years. Im now building a new PC but its taking time and money to build the dream PC so I was hoping to just have this game still work before its completed.
Do you think only the resolution and quality would be affected or the actual performance like FPS?

We won't really know until someone shows video of Diablo 4 running on a low end PC. So far I can find one in the beta. Once game is out, there might be more.

this is a 280 but different CPU. He runs at lowest settings.
Yours will be lower still as he has a newer Intel CPU = 13-10105

its possible lowest res is 720p. Its hard to tell until release.

May 25, 2023
Visit site
That video was great help honestly, as you said its the best we can know at this time. Thank you, I will either borrow a PC for this summer until i buy my own or try and learn to play on a joystick

Jun 6, 2023
Visit site
Hey, I was hoping to get info from someone who understands this stuff better than me as according to my research it could be close so I'm not sure if this GPU could run Diablo4.
I bought a PS5 just for Diablo but I didn't know the mouse and keyboard aren't supported so now I have to figure out if my PC can run it before I know what console to buy the game for, any input is appreciated!
This is my basic hardware :
AMD Radeon R9 200series
AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
8GB RAM
Hi,
Based on your hardware specifications, your current PC is unlikely to run Diablo 4 smoothly. Your AMD Radeon R9 200 series GPU, AMD FX(tm)-8320 processor, and 8GB of RAM may not meet the game's requirements.
To solve a similar problem, I upgraded my graphics card, processor, and RAM to meet the recommended specifications. Consider comparing Diablo 4's requirements to your PC's hardware and decide if upgrading specific components or purchasing a more powerful console, like the PS5, is the right choice for you.
I hope this is helpful to you!

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS