Dedicated Glitch/Bug List Sites for Games?

Hello

So I was talking about these glitches re Tomb Raider (2013)... but that's obviously not the only game where I've encountered glitches/bugs....

Are there any well known; dedicated websites devoted only to listing all the main glitches/bugs and where they are in games, and how to fix them?
Eg - I'd assume there'd be a webpage/section just for each specific game.

It would be great to have something like that to go to when you need it; or even to look over before you play a game (if you don't mind some spoilers) to save you a lot of hassle?

Thank you for your help

Best, and maybe only worthwhile, locations to report bugs are the game's own properties—forum, discord, support etc.

websites devoted only to listing all the main glitches/bugs and where they are in games, and how to fix them?
Best I know of is:
"PCGamingWiki aims to list fixes and workarounds for every single PC game"

Steam and GOG forums can be helpful, especially for games with a good number of players. However, there can be a lot of 'other' threads to pass by to find what you're looking for.

Steam reviews—the longer detailed useful ones—can be useful also, especially for negative reports.

I think he's asking more for workarounds than a place to report them Brian, as we all know, especially since COVID, support questions can go unanswered and unresolved.

I like to refer to PCGamingWiki. It started kind of small, but has grown into a large service that collects info from gamers, specifically fixes or workarounds for bugs in games. I have used it many times to resolve game problems. Besides bug fixes and workarounds, it's handy for a wide range of things, including finding save game data, config files, and how to get a broader range of res and other options.

There's a whole host of things they list for Tomb Raider 2013...

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS