Death Stranding - Cheats and Trainers + Other ways to Skip Ahead?

Hello

I'm looking for a way to skip ahead to Mission 4 in a new save slot - so I don't waste several days having to do all that again (so slowly too).

Reason I'm thinking of doing it again is that I need to transfer my save games from my Epic standard version to my new Steam Director's Cut - without having to do it all again.

I wanted to see if there is another way - if I can't transfer the save games properly (or decide not to risk it), and or the same two options for trying to use someone else's save game....

BTW see those threads related to these issues here

Death Stranding - (Best/Complete Save Game Transfer Solution for Epic Standard to Steam Director's Cut) ?

Death Stranding - Share your Save Games Here for PC !!!

If I can't or won't do either of those - maybe cheats might work?
Just to get back to where I'm up to (that's all I am interested in).

But I was thinking of old school PC game cheats which are built into the game?
I had a look and I can't seem to find any like that?

All I've found are 'Trainers' which seem to be software you have to download?
I don't particularly like the sound of that; though I'll consider it at least.

Is there a way to just skip straight to the 4th Mission without any cheats?

So anyone know of any traditional cheats (especially ones that would help skipping ahead)
Or recommend a trainer that's safe and reliable and preferably used by loads of people?

If I did use a cheat that was built in, or a trainer.... would that affect the game somehow - e.g. what happens int he story or achievements or direction the gameplay takes ?
Any other ideas for how to skip ahead - please let me know!

Thank you for your help

Last edited:

Zloth

Community Contributor
Arrrgh! You don't need trainers or any of that!

The game opens up - skip cutscenes. Walk down to that little cave - skip really cool cutscenes. Go down to town - you know the way to go now, so just follow the stream. Keep skipping cutscenes and going directly the way you should go, because you know what you're doing. It won't take long at all.

I had a look on Nexus, nothing there except a 100% complete save. Some info which may help your various threads.

Save Locations

Steam
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\KojimaProductions\DeathStrandingDC\<user-id>

Epic
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KojimaProductions\DeathStrandingDC\<user-id>

You could try copying the old set over or into the new set—probably won't work, but the simplest to test.

Your External Threads

Please update here if you find any solutions via these duplicate threads—we don't want to waste people's time:

Steam 1 | Steam 2 | Steam 3 |

Please add any other externals I haven't found yet.

Articles

How to Transfer Death Stranding Save Data to Director’s Cut on PC

You can import Death Stranding saves into the Director’s Cut

Reactions: Pifanjr
Arrrgh! You don't need trainers or any of that!

The game opens up - skip cutscenes. Walk down to that little cave - skip really cool cutscenes. Go down to town - you know the way to go now, so just follow the stream. Keep skipping cutscenes and going directly the way you should go, because you know what you're doing. It won't take long at all.

Just cause I know what to do - that doesn't mean it'll only take 20 minutes now to redo a few solid days of gaming.

That's a huuge amount of time I'd have to do all over again.
That's obviously why I'm trying to avoid doing that.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS