Hey everyone,
First time on and my first time posting. I bought a custom PC three weeks ago, should be here April 1st 🙏. I just want to get some input on what you all think about it.
  • 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10700F processor(8-Core, 16M Cache, 2.9GHz to 4.8GHz)
  • Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
  • NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6
  • 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2933Mhz
  • 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
  • 500W Chassis with Bezel and Internal Lighting + Clear Door

I'll most likely bye another SSD or maybe HDD sometime soonish. Thanks in advance!!

Well, the basic requirement for a 3070 i believe is like 220w so itll work but a recommended power supply of 600 or so is suggested by different sites, i dont think its a problem now but if you are going to overclock and such, youre gonna want to upgrade that down the line as well.

Article link about power supplies for the 30xx series.

Well, the basic requirement for a 3070 i believe is like 220w so itll work but a recommended power supply of 600 or so is suggested by different sites, i dont think its a problem now but if you are going to overclock and such, youre gonna want to upgrade that down the line as well.

Article link about power supplies for the 30xx series.

O ok thanks a lot, I'll upgrade my PSU to be safe.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
500W seems a little low, even though it is probably is fine. However, the PSU is probably a low-quality OEM model, and for that reason alone you'll probably want to upgrade to a more reliable manufacturer.

TRENDING THREADS