Question constant game crashes

Mar 23, 2022
Visit site
HELLO!!! this is my first time ever using a pc forum, or any forum for that matter, so my problem is, i had a pc built by my brother, who is very knowledgeable when it comes to pc,

i seem to have constant game crashes. we have tried many things to solve this but no use as of yet, after doin a userbench test, it seems to be in tip top condition after all its only two weeks old, here is a link to the test i did, it looks like my graphics card is not running at its full potential,

can any one assit me in fixing this, i am hoping some one has had similar issue and managed to find a fix, ?? here is the link to the test

[Mod edit: cleaned link, added paragraphs.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum :)

We need more info to help you. Please follow these instructions:

Mar 23, 2022
Visit site
hi Brian appreciate the reply, my pc specs are...
Device name DESKTOP-GIM1AKU
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Device ID 3F523D9B-17AA-4122-B563-A2A8E7C91358
Product ID 00330-80135-65638-AA478
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎03/‎03/‎2022
OS build 19044.1586
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

so basically the only problem i have is all games are crashing, the desktop and everything eles runs like an absolute dream, i am not the best with pc, but leaning more each day. i have tried many trouble shoots from you tube an google, had a little fiddle in the bios with instructions from my brother. i can play longer than a few days ago but still after 5-10 minutes of game play it crashes or just shut out to my desktop, as you can see the pc its self is more than capable, i am just wondering alos why the graphics card is not running at its full potential, an thinking that may be the problem,

why the graphics card is not running at its full potential
UserBenchmark rates your 3050 as "very good", so I very much doubt that's part of your problem. However, I'm not expert on this, just keeping a spot warm until an aficionado stops by :)

Have ye done any software customizations to the setup—overclocking, BIOS tinkering etc? If yes, reset to default.

Uninstall any 'fancy' software, stuff like Windows Feature Experience Pack, GeForce Experience, Steam Overlay, any in-game chat stuff etc.

Basically, get back to a bare bones setup. Now see if the problem persists. If it does, our experts will have a baseline from which to help you.
If problem fixed, you can reintroduce the 'fancy' stuff one at a time until you find the culprit.

my pc specs are
Thanks for those, but missing some of the most important parts, ie PSU & Motherboard. They're the first thing the others will ask you for.