Question Compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
I ve HP 840g1 laptop
Which i upgraded to 12gb ram, 1tb hdd processor is i5 4th gen, integrated intel graphics 4000 direct x 11 or 12 maybe.
Is it enough to play fortnite or pubg any COD game??
Wat else can i do? Spent enough in ram and hdd

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
I am afraid that with integrated GPU (Intel), you won't have a "fun" experience with any of these games - they may run, but they will be slow and maybe even unplayable in some cases.

Not much you can do when it comes to upgrading a laptop - RAM and HDD/SDD is literally the only thing one can try and it won't help here.

Sorry man. I guess there are some "external GPU" devices, but there are rather rare AND expensive beyond what they actually offer.

Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
I am afraid that with integrated GPU (Intel), you won't have a "fun" experience with any of these games - they may run, but they will be slow and maybe even unplayable in some cases.

Not much you can do when it comes to upgrading a laptop - RAM and HDD/SDD is literally the only thing one can try and it won't help here.

Sorry man. I guess there are some "external GPU" devices, but there are rather rare AND expensive beyond what they actually offer.
Wat can can i play in this configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts