Solved Brothers: Tale of two sons P13 Error

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys yesterday i take Brothers: Tale of two sons in Epic Games but i have P13 error. How can i fix ?
1645128068993-png.1308077

Solution
Hi and welcome

Error: "P13 crash"

Start with verifying the game cache, this solved the issue for some people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This error occurs when your windows profile got any strange character in it Russian, Greek etc.

Fix: Create a new windows account with normal letters, to make it easy name it "Bob" & use this for Brothers.

Faster fix: (If you don't do this correctly you might face issues with other applications, do not attempt this if you're completely unaware of what you are doing.)...
Hi and welcome

Error: "P13 crash"

Start with verifying the game cache, this solved the issue for some people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This error occurs when your windows profile got any strange character in it Russian, Greek etc.

Fix: Create a new windows account with normal letters, to make it easy name it "Bob" & use this for Brothers.

Faster fix: (If you don't do this correctly you might face issues with other applications, do not attempt this if you're completely unaware of what you are doing.)
http://www.ghacks.net/2011/03/28/how-to-change-a-windows-account-name-and-user-profile-folder-name/
(Same here, name it "Bob")
Can it be anything to do with this?

If not can you list what else you've tried already to fix it?

Solution
Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi and welcome

This not work. :/// I tried the resolution solution in the P13Engine file and it didn't work either. I tried opening a file named Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons in the Documents section and moving it into it, but it still didn't work. And finally, I tried this solution you mentioned, but it still didn't work. I can't find any other solution anymore. I am in despair now. Maybe I'll delete it.

This not work. :/// I tried the resolution solution in the P13Engine file and it didn't work either. I tried opening a file named Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons in the Documents section and moving it into it, but it still didn't work. And finally, I tried this solution you mentioned, but it still didn't work. I can't find any other solution anymore. I am in despair now. Maybe I'll delete it.

Only other thing I can find reference to is if youre using any antivirus other than Windows Defender try putting it in Game Mode.

Other then that I'm sorry I dont know have any idea. Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion for you.

Welcome to the forum :)

First thing to try with any new software not working, and no obvious reason why, is to uninstall it, delete any download you have for it, and start over—ie download and install again.

Files get corrupted during download too often, especially if your internet connection isn't great.

Correction: the real first thing is to reboot—but I assume you did that since install :)

I dont use Like Windows Defender
So you've disabled Win Def? What AV do you use?

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

First thing to try with any new software not working, and no obvious reason why, is to uninstall it, delete any download you have for it, and start over—ie download and install again.

Files get corrupted during download too often, especially if your internet connection isn't great.

Correction: the real first thing is to reboot—but I assume you did that since install :)

So you've disabled Win Def? What AV do you use?
Did'nt work. Sorry. :(

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
H
Hi and welcome

Hiii. I tried your solution again and realized that I couldn't get it right the first time I tried it. Because when I tried again, it worked this time. There is no problem anymore. Thank you very much for your help. ❤ And I'm sorry if I've wasted your time. :pensive:

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Good stuff!

Make sure you're using an AV though, you're asking for trouble if you don't. Windows Defender is top grade these days, and enough for most people—but there are others of similar quality, just make sure you have one.
I use Windows 8. And No windows defender in Windows 8. I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 but when it got to "Checking for updates" it wouldn't finish even though I waited 1-2 hours. I searched for solutions on several sites on the internet. There were things like turning off updates with CMD. But it didn't work. I had given up in the end. And for the first time I met a great forum because of you. This was my first post and you were right back with a solution and it worked. Despite all my research, no one but you told me this solution. And even though my problem is solved, you still give good advice and care. There are forums where there are many people who don't come back after posting once. So in short, thank you very much. My best forum now. :relaxed:

TRENDING THREADS