Bought a mini laptop

Jun 17, 2024
Visit site
Hey I just picked up this mini laptop from Amazon, love this! I am going to load it with a dual-boot from Windows 11 & Kali Linux and use it for penetration testing (ethical hacking), I have about 4 other cheap laptops and a 16-port ethernet switch. This mini one will be offense and the other 4 will be defense, I will try to hack the other 4 using Kali on my mini laptop! The mini laptop is very nice, solid metal, and has a solid feel to it, it weights about 2 pounds. It is also pretty powerful, 3.4 GHz CPU with 4 cores and also 12 GB RAM. It is 8-inches across and will fit in your pocket! The display also swivels around so it will double as a tablet PC. I got this for around $400. If you want to have a look the link is below:

https://www.amazon.com/Laptop-Touch...alKme1Q7JVzwNrF7AI_aem_2wY9c4xChvSPVAJUzk6HdQ

davidhits

BANNED
Jun 24, 2024
Visit site
It sounds like you've found a versatile and powerful mini laptop for your ethical hacking setup! With its robust specifications-a 3.4 GHz quad-core CPU and 12 GB of RAM—it seems well-suited for running both Windows 11 and Kali Linux for penetration testing. The compact size and tablet mode capability make it convenient for on-the-go use. Your plan to use this mini laptop for offense and your other laptops for defense in testing scenarios is a smart approach. Overall, it appears to be a great choice for your intended purposes at a reasonable price point.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts