Question Blank screen while gaming.

Apr 10, 2021
Visit site
So I bought a pc which basically have 2nd hand components last year. It got an Intel i7-7700 without a graphics card. It runs "old" fps games just fine with its integrated graphics (which were already downloaded on the pc as I bought it) . Until I bought a second hand Rx-570 to play "newer" games. Suddenly as I was playing these games that I downloaded the screen turns blank. I thought it was the graphics card overheating because it reaches around 80°C. So i replaced its thermal paste and pads. The temps significantly went down after that but the blank screen issues still remains. I also tried tweaking it in Msi afterburner but get tired of it because it doesn't work.

I bought a second hand Rx-570 to play "newer" games. Suddenly as I was playing these games that I downloaded the screen turns blank
To clarify: Did the newer games work for a while, until 'suddenly'…?

Do the old games still run ok?

Try dropping the resolution a notch in-game—eg if at 1920x1080, try 1600x900.
Try dropping the game's graphics settings a notch, eg from high to medium.

Apr 10, 2021
Visit site
To clarify: Did the newer games work for a while, until 'suddenly'…?

Do the old games still run ok?

Try dropping the resolution a notch in-game—eg if at 1920x1080, try 1600x900.
Try dropping the game's graphics settings a notch, eg from high to medium.
Yes the I tried playing these old games like the "2008? COD modern warfare" and it runs just fine. But when I play lets say Jump force or Monster Hunter World the "blank screen/ freezing with the game sound and music still is present" problem occurs.

May 4, 2021
Visit site
Yes the I tried playing these old games like the "2008? COD modern warfare" and it runs just fine. But when I play lets say Jump force or Monster Hunter World the "blank screen/ freezing with the game sound and music still is present" problem occurs.
Did you install the latest driver for the second hand GPU that you added?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts