Welcome to the PC Gamer Best PC Builds competition!
This is the $1,500 Cyberpunk Build Category
Please submit builds with the best gaming performance for $1,500 or less. The winning builder in this category will receive an Nvidia RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10G courtesy of our friends at MSI.
This December we're all taking a well-earned vacation trip to Night City and we want it to be the absolute time of our gaming lives. Give us that sweet fidelity and put together a build at this sweet spot price that will deliver the goods on an epic experience for Cyberpunk and beyond!
How does it work?
We're gonna break this competition down into 4 parts:
- Submit your builds
- After the submission period ends on January 4th, the PC Gamer staff will review all builds. We will judge primarily on the quality of components, price, and theoretical system performance.
- We feature the winning build on the PC Gamer homepage, and the winner also receives an Nvidia RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10G
How do I submit a build?
- Head to the PCPartPicker System Builder.
- Build your system!
- When you're all set, smash that BB code button
- Copy the BB code
- Head to this thread, reply to this post and click the BB code toggle in the toolbar
- Paste the BB code and post your thread!
Ground Rules - Read this or you will be disqualified
- Do not go over budget.
- Builds will be judged at the time of submission. If the price of a part drops we will not consider that into your final build. Alternatively, if the price of a part increases we also will not factor that into your build.
- Only one build per user. Multiple builds from a single user or duplicate accounts will be disqualified.
- Use list prices only: coupons, rebates, bundles, or any other limited-time offers will not be accepted.
- Do not include shipping or tax in your final budget.
- You may use out of stock CPUs and GPUs. These parts will add their MSRP to your budget.
- Do not include an operating system, monitor, keyboard, mouse, VR headset, or gamepad.
- All builds must have a name.
- Do not put your forum handle in the name of your build, and avoid odd capitalizations and symbols.
- We encourage users to use PCPartPicker's System Build for speedy construction.
- Do not just post a link to your build. We want to see the components list. Please be sure to export as BBCode for a quick copy/paste to the forums
This is your chance to get creative and show your expertise to the world! We’re excited to see what you come up with. Remember, submissions close on January 4th, 2021!
Good luck and may the best build win!