Best couch games for me and my kids

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for some good games to play(that have full controller support) with my kids and possibly my wife. My son loves duckgame but i'm about worn out on it. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Kids are 7 and 4. I have games like Tekken 7 but they can't hang with me and want to quit after a loss or two. I'm open to co-op games as well, I have games like guacamelee 2 and some others that have been in humble bundles.

So anything that will hold both the kids and my interest for more than a few games would be great.

Reactions: Frindis
Rocket League on Steam can be played with up to four people and it is pretty fun. Easy to learn the basic mechanics. Cuphead on Steam (25% off) is a cartoon run and gun game and it looks and runs amazing. 2 players can play at the same time, but it is fun to watch also while waiting for the next turn. It will be difficult for the four-year-old, but I believe the steep learning curve will make it quite rewarding when he manages to get through a level/boss with the help of you or his older brother.

TRENDING THREADS