Best Call Of Duty Campaign of all time?

Nov 14, 2021
Now that Vanguard has released and a lot of people have finished the campaign. Let me know what your favourite campaign off them all is.

Zloth

Community Contributor
The only Call of Duty I played was the very first one, and it had some memorable bits. I remember one for the Soviets in particular. You start off in a landing boat and your commander gives you just four or five bullets. No gun. The boat has a gun turret, though, and it will shoot you dead if you try to get back on board.

Reactions: SBan83
Jun 17, 2021
i really liked the one on world at war where you go through courtyard and then enter the reichstag to put flag at the top, that's my fave level. but not on veteran mode lol too many grenades everywhere on that difficulty.

Jan 13, 2020
Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare comes -very- close with its Chernobyl portions.

Best pacing out of all the campaigns, best soundtrack, some pretty good atmosphere, especially in the snowy mountains, DC, forested areas, etc.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 26, 2021
In my opinion the best compaign is Peleliu missions in Call of Duty 5 World war 2. It was very dynamic and atmosphere!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts