Audio driver

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
i can get the headset to work but not the mic
Then it's most probably not problem with audio driver - are you connecting your microphone to the front panel or to the back? Make sure you're using the right audio port - if you have doubts, refer to the manual. And well, make sure your microphone is recognized by the OS and not muted.

Feel free to post photos showing your connection and audio settings, maybe someone could see something on them.

May 1, 2021
Visit site
Then it's most probably not problem with audio driver - are you connecting your microphone to the front panel or to the back? Make sure you're using the right audio port - if you have doubts, refer to the manual. And well, make sure your microphone is recognized by the OS and not muted.

Feel free to post photos showing your connection and audio settings, maybe someone could see something on them.
i have my headset and mic enabled. Its connected to the front and theres a headset 3.5 along with a mic 3.5. and 2 usb ports. I also have the headset set to default. so do i need a 3.5m audio splitter cable so i can plug into both the headset and mic ports?

TRENDING THREADS