asus aura sync problem

Jul 13, 2022
so i have asus rog x570 crosshair viii hero ,lian li galahad 360 aio ,2 cooler master argb fans and asus gpu
now everything was normal until yesterday tried to boot the pc up and it's rainbow colors instead of the static blue that i choosed and it didn't load the blue until i logged in, if i restart the pc it works fine but cooled booting it and i see rainbow ,please note that only the mobo ,lian li 360 aio ,2 cooler master argb fans are suffering that effect the gpu is working fine so cooled booting is like this the gpu is blue and the rest is rainbow until logging in
things i tried
uninstall and reinstall asus armoury create
resting devices
disable armoury create in bios and then re-enable it
i don't have any other lighting software installed and both the aio and the 2 fans are connected to the argb headers on the mobo ,i have the latest armoury create version and the latest mobo bios
any help?

I wonder what made them use the hardware profile suddenly.
a lot of RGB have a hardware mode and a software mode.
Hardware runs before windows/software loads.

So its not software. cause it goes to right colors after startup.
mobo ,lian li 360 aio ,2 cooler master argb fans are suffering that effect
i assume these all run off motherboard. Not sure why GPU is lucky, might only have one mode.
Has the Asus bios got a Aura area?

I have Icue, it makes it obvious as there are 2 different areas to set the hardware/software lighting

could try using something like https://www.signalrgb.com/devices/ or https://rgbsync.com/wiki/Supported_Devices and see if they let you set a hardware mode for the items.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 13, 2022
Has the Asus bios got a Aura area?
yeah it does but it doesn't have much options just on off and shutdown effect on off
i assume these all run off motherboard.
yes that's correct
i did rest the bios and everything was back to rainbow as it should only when i set it to custom color that it starts to do this wired behavior so i don't think it's hw related right now i think it's software the os to be exact has some kind of a problem
EDIT: BTW there's tones of threads out there about this problem and there's all kind of wired solutions for it i tried them all none worked

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Take armoury crate off PC. Most Asus software is pretty bad.

Try using one of the 2 programs that I linked to and see if you can use them to set a color scheme for all your hardware.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS