Anyone using the Origin

I saw somebody recommend a game called The wheel of time and apparently it is only available on Origin.
I have not used the interface for a very long time so was not aware that EA had taken charge of it.

As you can see from the screen shot it says i am offline ...... in blue at the top .... when i clicked the orange box saying go online the message at bottom right came up ... i then clicked the blue install EA app but nothing happens .......

Any idea whats wrong

Reactions: Alm

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Otherwise absolutely not lol. Its not super terrible its just...very limited in the games
Actually it's quite bad. I don't even like the look of it (Origin wasn't better). Unfortunately EA App is currently the only platform where Command & Conquer classic games are available. As I return to these from time to time, I have to use the launcher. Apart from that, I used it for FIFA 23 in the last year. It works and that's probably the only major positive thing about it. :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 24, 2023
Visit site
Actually it's quite bad. I don't even like the look of it (Origin wasn't better). Unfortunately EA App is currently the only platform where Command & Conquer classic games are available. As I return to these from time to time, I have to use the launcher. Apart from that, I used it for FIFA 23 in the last year. It works and that's probably the only major positive thing about it. :)
I have so many problems using it that I abandoned almost all games that were launched through it. Well FIFA is an exception of course

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts