Question advide on new PC build for RPGs

Jun 14, 2023
Visit site
Greetings to the community
So i am about to buy a new desktop gaming PC.
I have made my build, but i would like the opinion of the gaming community in order to fine-tune my hardware components. Maybe i have selected something too powerful for the remaining components or the other way around.

First the most important thing to say is that i am not interested in playing the 200fps shooter games that are created to push the boundaries of hardware. i play only RPGs and not even the action ones like Elden Ring which can be also demanding. A heavy game for my taste would be something the new Baldur's Gate 3, for which the recommended GPU is already a mid-range GPU from what i understand. Anyway i hope you get the point. Also I am not the guy who will change the PC every 2 or 3 years, i want to build something that will last for years since the games i am playing do not evolve as much as the "high-end" games.
Second but also very important is that i want a mini-ITX PC. don't ask why.

Anyway, the build i have chosen:

CPUintel core i5-13400F
MotherboardASUS ROG Strix B760-I Gaming WiFi
RAMCrucial RAM (2x16Go) DDR5 4800MHz CL40
HDWD_BLACK SN850X 1To M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4
GPUMSI RX6650 XT Mech 8Go
CaseFractal Design Meshify 2 Compact
PSUThermaltake Ali TT Smart BM2 750W 80+ Bronze
CPU CoolerDeepCool AK400

I will also need a GPU riser which is not included in the list but i will have to get the case and GPU first to see what riser i will need.

Thank you very much.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Build seems pretty good, have you looked at the new RX 7600, it’s newer and a little more mid-range and not “low” like the 6650 XT, however from what I’ve read they are practically the same card, with the 7600 being 5% to 9% faster, which isn’t much. I’d go with the cheaper options personally.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2023
Visit site
Build seems pretty good, have you looked at the new RX 7600, it’s newer and a little more mid-range and not “low” like the 6650 XT, however from what I’ve read they are practically the same card, with the 7600 being 5% to 9% faster, which isn’t much. I’d go with the cheaper options personally.
Hi,
yeap the 7600 is more expensive and i didn't want to exaggerate on the GPU (i think i already did) since i am going for an i5.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts