Question According to ChatGPT, this 1,330$ build is High Range! Need Ur Opinions!

Sep 10, 2024
Visit site
Hello guys, first time posting here... I just wanted your opinion on this PC Build...
I found a PC Build that costs 1,326 USD on a local store here in my city, I asked Chat GPT and it says it a mid to high range build! so I wanted to confirm

CPU = Intel Core I5-14400F Tray CPU
GPU = Palit GeForce RTX 4070 Super Dual 12GB GPU
RAM (Memory) = Addlink Spider X4 DDR4 32GB - 3200mhz (2x16Gb) RGB
Storage/SDD = XPG GAMMIX S60 Gen 4 NVME M.2 - 1TB
Motherboard = MSI PRO B760M-G DDR4 Motherboard
Case = DEEPCOOL CC560 E-ATX 4F ARGB V2 Case
Cooler = Xigmatek Air Killer S Arctic Air cooler
PSU = DEEPCOOL - PF750D - 750w - 80 Plus Standard - Non Modular - PSU
Window = Win 11 Pro

I then saw a YouTube video that test the frames of this GPU/CPU and honestly I am impressed.

RTX 4070 Super + I5 14400F : Test in 18 Games = link =
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsxjXakuxuw&t=819s

So guys, any advices? Should I go with it?

Welcome to the forum :)

Before our experts arrive, just a general tip:

Try to find long-standing reputable sources for your info. ChatGPT certainly isn't currently reputable, and I never heard of that YouTuber.

Btw it would help the guys if you tell them at what resolution you'll be gaming.

Reactions: COLGeek
Sep 10, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Before our experts arrive, just a general tip:

Try to find long-standing reputable sources for your info. ChatGPT certainly isn't currently reputable, and I never heard of that YouTuber.

Btw it would help the guys if you tell them at what resolution you'll be gaming.
Yes Hello!

Thanks for the tips, that YouTuber provided real time refresh rate tests, I don’t think he’s faking it. Yeah I know chatGPT isn’t fully trusted but I have been using it to narrow down my choices and provide me some critical intel on many PC hardware items.

As for my monitor, I will be playing on the MSI G274QPF QD 27" Rapid IPS 1MS 170Hz 2K Gaming Monitor (hopefully), so it’s 2k, not 4k or FHD. I hope this will help!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I think it’s about 1 Year…

Alright, if I replace it with Corsair RM750 Modular, how would this improve the overall PC? Anything else I should also consider upgrading?
Yes, that would be a better power supply. Change the CPU to one with an integrated GPU.

@Why_Me is an excellent builder. Give him a max budget and he'll usually put together something better for consideration.

Is building yourself a viable option?

TRENDING THREADS