PCG Article About the Bible going to Steam news

I was reading the news on the link: https://www.pcgamer.com/2022-years-later-the-bible-gets-a-steam-version/
I wanted to comment but since I denying myself the privileges of most popular social media I'll comment here.

I'm appaled that Rich Stanton ignores the most obvious problem: it 's no only that the hero doesn't even turn up until the second half, but also it takes him 3 days to respawn.

Hands up, who's going to be surprised if this thread gets locked or goes missing? :D

"Can you save the game? My child, this game may save you."

What, no God rays?
"This heavenly vision won't support ray tracing now or indeed ever"
OMG

I was wondering if it's one of the originals, a remaster or remake. It's a remake:
"updated version of … first published in 1982"

If you're having trouble finding it, it's 'in the "indie games" category'.

Huh, nothing about multiplayer. Maybe in a later patch, or DLC? I could see this becoming AA if they spread the word—apparently some Italian distributor is interested in monetization possibilities…

Last edited:
Cant wait for the multiplayer
I'm not sure about that. The fan base have some violent and toxic history, specially against the competition (to be fair they themselves suffered a lot of it but still). And don't you dare to comment on the bugs and inconsistencies. They will bend over backward to defend "as features" or conveniently ignore the parts they don't like. And no matter what you'll end up going through hell anyway

I'm not sure about that. The fan base have some violent and toxic history, specially against the competition (to be fair they themselves suffered a lot of it but still). And don't you dare to comment on the bugs and inconsistencies. They will bend over backward to defend "as features" or conveniently ignore the parts they don't like. And no matter what you'll end up going through hell anyway

Who knows, maybe they will add a coop mode where you and some pals can put up and take down jesus? The possibilities are endless!

Reactions: Pifanjr

Zloth

Community Contributor
It's not "after" three days, it's "on the third day." Friday was the first day of Jesus being dead, not the 0th day, so Sunday would be the 3rd day. Friday and Sunday weren't full days, but, while "after a little of one day, then a full day, then a little more of another day" would be great for Hebrews on a tight schedule, it'd take the oxygen away from the whole "resurrection" part, which was considered rather more important.

I don't know how the bible convinced people that it is 3 days from Friday to Sunday
is it three business days?
I know there are thousands of versions of the bible, but I've always heard this referred to as "on the third day", not 'after 3 days'.

So if the crucifiction was say noon Friday, then anytime after noon Sunday would fit.

get water anywhere and then sell it as the best wine
Ah, I wonder are there loot flasks?

TRENDING THREADS