The last game you completed

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

McStabStab

Community Contributor
I expect to receive Slay the Spire on my birthday in 4 days. I love (roguelike) deckbuilding games, so I've been curious about Slay the Spire for a long time, since it's regarded as one of the best roguelike deckbuilding games out there. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
Happy (early) birthday! I’m confident you’ll love it. It is absolutely one of the best single player deckbuilding games out there.

Chalk up another quick game finished. This time its Costume quest by double fine. A JRPG game where players pick between brother/sister duo reynold/wren to save the other and halloween from candy stealing monsters. Our heroes have to find, build and use their costumes to overcome the various environmental obstacles and use their abilities to win in battle.

Honestly its a pretty light weight experience and its pretty easy. Combat is rinse and repeat/repetitive (as expected of JRPGS) and whilst it isn't terrible its not exactly indepth/compelling. Think of it more like my first jrpg. To its credit the story and characters are charming/creative but doesn't hide the somewhat lightweight experience.

if you got it on epic it was free. But i got it for like less then 3 quid and it was ok i guess. Got 7.5 hours out of it. Certainly will play costume quest 2 down the line but its a 6/10 for me. Ok and likable, but nothing special that makes it essential for jrpg fans let alone non fans.

TRENDING THREADS