Survey—What do you think of Subscription based Gaming Services?

Apr 4, 2024
Visit site
Hello fellow gamers,

We're a pair of Master's students delving into the rapidly changing world of subscription models in the video game industry. Our research focuses on how these models are reshaping gaming experiences and influencing consumer choices. This topic has captured our interest due to its potential for the future and the significant investments that major gaming companies have been making in recent years. We're eager to hear your thoughts on this matter. Do you believe subscription models are the future of gaming, or do you harbor reservations about their impact?

As part of our thesis, we have crafted a survey and would greatly appreciate your participation. Your input will shed light on player preferences, usage habits, and perceptions regarding game library subscription services like Xbox Game Pass, PlayStation Plus, Ubisoft+, and others.

The survey is brief, taking only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Rest assured, it's anonymous and strictly for academic research purposes.

Whether you're a casual gamer or a dedicated enthusiast, your insights are invaluable to us!

You can access the survey through this link: https://survey.au.dk/LinkCollector?key=DDDJU2EMLJ3K

We hope that you will take the time to assist us with our Master's Thesis.

Thank you!

[Mod edit: added "Survey—" to title for clarity.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brian Boru
I never bother with game subscriptions, or surveys. I'd rather just give a brief description why, than fill out a form.

IMO, subscription models are usually aimed at one thing, taking advantage financially of those whom get addicted to certain game elements, like those of fashion, chance or performance. This is also why some whom have become obsessed with such games end up losing their jobs, and even their families over it. To me, subscription titles are the dark side of gaming, I always choose the light side.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts