Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 85 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nobody reads EULAs, ToS, privacy policies etc.
I think there should be a small few standards like those for open source software—GNU, MIT etc—and every site must pick one of them to honor. People might read and become vaguely familiar with a few defaults, and site owners wouldn't be able to sucker visitors so easily.

"We know nobody reads this, because we added in February that we’d send a bottle of good wine to the first person to contact us, and it was only in May that we got a response," a sentence in their privacy policy now reads.

Stargate on Earth

Nice idea, this should spread :)

Oh, wait, I came here with a purpose! There's a chance of the Northern Lights getting past 40° N tonight. We've been told to watch for them a few times in my life, but I've yet to ever see them.

I saw a post on Reddit that it had been sighted in my country, but I was already in bed and too tired to bother getting dressed and go outside to see if I could spot it as well.

WHICH ear!?

Left is right ;)

How did you keep count of your score?

Text editor open on 2nd monitor, typing 1234… as I got 'em right, moving to new line every 10 Qs and new 'para' every 25 Qs—I think it's 25 easy, 25 medium, 25 hard.

If only I owned a helicopter

I find a wingsuit nearly as good :D

The effects of the storm could however affect GPS systems, power grids, radio operations and satellite navigation

TRENDING THREADS