A Story About Farting - what do you think about that?

I think Stubbs the Zombie did it better. I mean, we all know corpses can and have released gas, and Stubbs does it as an attack tactic. Since it's inception in 2005, there have been many video games with farting zombies, but I believe Stubbs was the first.

It takes place in the 50s, and Stubbs generally has a cigarette hanging out his mouth. He is sort of dressed like a Sleazure Suit Larry type.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Do you guys think this kind of game even has a right to exist?
Sure, it is all for fun and memes as you pointed out.

Here is another one where you can fart as a deer and try to avoid getting killed by the hunter. It seems that the hunter will lose sanity after some time and then the deer throws the Uno reverse card and starts hunting the hunter.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38kKdzxOfSg

Apr 14, 2024
Visit site
Sure, it is all for fun and memes as you pointed out.

Here is another one where you can fart as a deer and try to avoid getting killed by the hunter. It seems that the hunter will lose sanity after some time and then the deer throws the Uno reverse card and starts hunting the hunter.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38kKdzxOfSg

Wow, looks nice xD I will check it :D

Reactions: Frindis
I think Stubbs the Zombie did it better. I mean, we all know corpses can and have released gas, and Stubbs does it as an attack tactic. Since it's inception in 2005, there have been many video games with farting zombies, but I believe Stubbs was the first.

It takes place in the 50s, and Stubbs generally has a cigarette hanging out his mouth. He is sort of dressed like a Sleazure Suit Larry type.

I got Stubbs when it first came out and lost count of the number of times i used it , when i got widows 10 it would not work even in compatibility , also i saw postings saying none of the work around patches worked.

Then to my surprise a few years ago it appeared on Epic as a free game,,,,, i downloaded it and it worked

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS