Survey: What’s your relationship with your avatar? 👾

Apr 11, 2024
Visit site
Hello, gaming community! đź‘‹

I'm doing a study that dives deep into how our perceptions of our avatars influence our gaming experience. If you've ever felt a connection to your game avatar (or not), your insights could be incredibly useful.

Who can participate?
  • Anyone who has played video games in the past months
  • Gamers aged 16+
Your response would be really appreciated! LINK HERE: https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FDr3hpZmOG9aBM

If you game together with someone or just know other people who play video games, would be great if you could also share it with them. 🎮 Thank you!

*Anonymized responses (don’t record respondents’ IP Address, location data, and contact info)
** You have the right to withdraw at any time

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
My avatar is Arthur Morgan from RDR2, taken from a screenshot during my first playthrough of the game. I knew the end was coming, and I took a grand tour of the map, even going up into the mountains in West Elizabeth. Arthur looked at the rising sun, and -- wow. It became my wallpaper for weeks. I'm strongly attached to Arthur and the story of RDR2, so much that I'm constantly playing and replaying it.

Mine is Doom Slayer from Doom Eternal, on the command deck of the Fortress of Doom. He's about to jump through the portal to embark on another mission.

I regard Doom Slayer in Doom Eternal to be the best protagonist in any Doom game yet, and the Meat Hook addition to his shotgun gives him fun and effective ways to get where he wants to go.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts